Senior Awards Assembly will be held on Wednesday, May 15th.
Disneyland Grad Nite: Disneyland Grad Nite will be held (tentatively) on Saturday, May 18th. The cost is $270.00 which will include entrance and transportation.
Contracts/Money Due: Contracts will distributed during government/econ classes on Monday, May 20th and must be completed and returned to Student Services by Thursday, May 23rd. Money due to the school (lost books, uniforms, etc.) must be cleared when the senior contract is returned or graduate will NOT be allowed to participate in the ceremony in accordance with board policy 6161.2. Any questions, contact Student Services.
Senior Picnic: Senior Picnic will take place in Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk on Tuesday, May 21st. Cost: $60.00. Students must ride the bus to and from Santa Cruz.
Graduation Practice: Graduation practice will be will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at U.O.P. Transportation will be provided to the practice at UOP. Students must ride the bus to and from practice. Practice is MANDATORY for all students who plan to walk in the graduation ceremony.
Graduation/Tickets: The Tokay High Graduation ceremony is Tuesday, May 28th at 7:00 p.m. at the Alex G. Spanos Center, University of the Pacific. Tickets are necessary for admission to the graduation ceremony. All guests, including children regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend the graduation. TEN tickets are being provided to each graduate. Tickets will be distributed to graduates during lunch and after school on Thursday, May 23rd. Additional tickets will NOT be available. If additional tickets are needed, parents or students are asked to contact other seniors to see if they have extras.
Flower Information: Senior girls will be provided flowers. Graduates may not carry any additional bouquet, stuffed animals, or balloons during the ceremony. Graduates may not wear flower leis.
Announcements: Extra announcements will be available in Student Services for $2.50 each.
Diplomas: Diplomas will be distributed on Monday, June 3rd from 10 a.m. to noon in the cafeteria. Diplomas will not be mailed.
Transcripts: See Mrs. Hines in the Registrar's office to request a transcript.
Please watch the bulletin or Tokay website for further information.
Juniors & Seniors may pick up a prom contract in Student Services.
2019 Tokay Sober Grad Party is in the final planning stages. Now, we need your help. “Your Journey Awaits” is on May 28th, from 10:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. This grad party will offer activities, games, raffle prizes and more. Your graduate won’t want to miss it!
- Please see the “Donation” link below. Any donation is appreciated.
- Sober Grad Night information/form can be picked up in their English classroom or Student Services.
- Tickets will go on sale after Spring Break, March 25th.
- $20 will give your student a ticket and a t-shirt.
- Be sure they get their ticket early before the price goes up. Prices will go up to $40 on 5/1/19.
Celebrate this accomplishment in your graduate’s life by encouraging them to attend “Your Journey Awaits” ~ a Grad Party like no other!
calendar of events
- Senior Class Meeting - Thursday, May 9
- Prom - Saturday, May 11
- Awards Night - Wednesday, May 15, 6:30pm
- Senior Disneyland Trip - Saturday, May 18
- Distribute Grad Contracts - Monday, May 20
- Senior Picnic/Santa Cruz - Tuesday, May 21
- Yearbook Distribution (tentative) Wednesday, May 22
- Grad Contracts Due - Thursday, May 23
- Grad Practice - Tuesday, May 28, 7:30am - 11:00am
- Graduation - Tuesday, May 28, 7pm (Grads arrive 6pm) Spanos Center
- Sober Grad Night - Tuesday, May 28 Sober Grad Night Flyer
- Diploma Distribution - Monday, June 3
STILL NEED A CAP & GOWN FOR GRADUATION?