Student Data Confirmation
Three (3) - EASY steps to update your child's emergency contacts and annual acknowledgements online via the Aeries SIS Portal
Step 1: Read and Acknowledge the following documents via the Aeries SIS Portals online.
- LodiUSD Parent's Rights Handbook - English
- LodiUSD Parent's Rights Handbook - Espanol
- LodiUSD Parent's Rights Signature Form
- LodiUSD Photo Release Form
- LodiUSD Student Accident/Health Insurance - English
- LodiUSD Student Accident/Health Insurance - Espanol
- LodiUSD Social Networking Guidelines - English
- LodiUSD Social Networking Guidelines - Espanol
Step 2: Informational Forms
- Aeries Home Access Instructions
- Course and Schedule Change
- Military Opt-Out
- PTSA Membership Form English
- PTSA Membership Form Espanol
- University of California (UC) and California State University (CSU) Information
- Tokay High School Map
- Tokay High School Policies
- Tokay High School Athletic Eligibility Information - English
- Tokay High School Athletic Eligibility Information - Espanol
- Tokay High School Back to School Night
- Tiger Tales Parent Newsletter Sign-Up Form
Step 3: Complete the Student Data Confirmation process for your child. Click on the Aeries SIS Portals icon (below). If you already have an account,
- Click on the Aeries SIS Portals icon
- Click "Create New Account" at the bottom of the login box.
- Choose "Parent" as the Account Type and click on Next.
- Add this email address to your "contacts" or "safe senders" list to ensure you receive this email. email@example.com
- Enter your personal e-mail address, your password choice and click on “Next” (one time).
- A VERIFICATION email WILL BE SENT TO YOU. Click on “Confirm This Email Address”.
- Return to the Login Page and log on.
- Enter the Permanent ID number, your Home Phone Number (or main number you provided to the school), and the VPC Security Code that was provide to you from your child’s school (If you have not received your VPC security code, please contact your child’s school office).
- Click “Next”.
- Select one contact name at a time, update the e-mail and then click “Next”.