Welcome to the Tokay High School Library
Monday-Thursday 6:50 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday 6:50 a.m.- 2:20 p.m.
Library Use Policies
- Students may check out up to five books at a time. Books may be checked out for three weeks at a time.
- Library check-out privileges will be suspended if student has money due or overdue materials.
- No food allowed in the library. Water bottles are allowed with secured lids.
- Students may view their library account by logging into Tokay Destiny using their LUSD Google credentials.
- Library chromebooks are available for student use upon presentation of a Tokay student ID card.
- Students must have a classroom pass to use library resources or check out books during class time. Students using the library during class time must sign in to use the library.
- Students may use cell phones for school research, homework, or to quietly listen to music while studying in the library. Phone calls and texting are not allowed.