In accordance with Lodi Unified School District, California Interscholastic Federation and Tokay High School policies, all prospective student-athletes must receive clearance from the Athletic Department in order to participate in athletics at Tokay High School.
To get cleared for participation, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Step 2: Print & Sign Confirmation
- Step 3: Physical
- Step 4: Receive Clearance
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Choose the state of California
- If you are new to Athletic Clearance, please watch the quick tutorial video. If you have registered before, skip to Step 5.
- REGISTER. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Login (Use same information if you registered in a previous year)
- Select NEW CLEARANCE to start the process
- Choose the school year in which the student plans to participate (2019-2020)
- Choose the school in which the student is enrolled at (Tokay)
- Choose the sport in which the student plans to participate (Ex: Football)
- Complete all required fields for student information, educational history, medical history, and signature forms
- Download and print the physical form to bring to our physicals in the Tokay Gym. Girls physicals are Tuesday May 21 at 4pm and Boys physicals are Wednesday May 22 at 4pm. If you are taking a physical with a personal physician, please download the form from the "Physical" tab above.
- When you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the online registration.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you MUST check off those sports below the Confirmation Message
- All of the data will be electronically filed with the school’s athletic department for REVIEW.
- Obtain a physical. You may come to our physicals hosted by Adventist Health Lodi Memorial. Girls physicals are Tuesday May 21 at 4pm in the gym and boys physicals are Wednesday May 22 at 4pm in the gym.
- You may also obtain a physical from your personal physician or a licensed health care provider.