In accordance with Lodi Unified School District, California Interscholastic Federation and Tokay High School policies, all prospective student-athletes must receive clearance from the Athletic Department in order to participate in athletics at Tokay High School.
To get cleared for participation, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Step 2: Print & Sign Confirmation
- Step 3: Physical
- Step 4: Receive Clearance
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Choose the state of California
- If you are new to Athletic Clearance, please watch the quick tutorial video. If you have registered before, skip to Step 5.
- REGISTER. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Login (Use same information if you registered in a previous year)
- Select NEW CLEARANCE to start the process
- Choose the school year in which the student plans to participate (2018-2019)
- Choose the school in which the student is enrolled at (Tokay)
- Choose the sport in which the student plans to participate (Ex: Football)
- Complete all required fields for student information, educational history, medical history, and signature forms
- Download and print the physical form to take to your own physician.
- When you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the online registration.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you MUST check off those sports below the Confirmation Message
- All of the data will be electronically filed with the school’s athletic department for REVIEW.