Contact: Joanna Culham
Location: Counseling Office
Phone: 209-331-7990 ext 340-014
Papers are accepted 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m -3:00 p.m.
To enroll your student here at Tokay High you will need to come to the Counseling Office (located in the Admin Building) and pick up an enrollment packet. We will need the following documents, together with the completed enrollment packet:
1. Parent ID
2. Proof of Residency (City of Lodi, PG&E, etc.)
3. Current immunization records (Tdap & Varicella vaccine or proof of chicken pox) is required for all students entering 7th - 12th grade.
4. Unofficial transcript (students enrolling after school is in session must also bring check out grades)
5. Birth certificate
6. Most recent IEP/504 plan, if student is in special education
Upon return of your completed enrollment packet, an appointment will be made for student to meet with a Counselor. Appointments with Counselors WILL NOT be made unless ALL required documentation is submitted.
Contact: Cathie Hines
Location: Registrar's Office
Phone: 209-331-7990 ext 340-016
- Student's and parents may contact the registrar for transcripts, records, duplicate pink slips, diplomas, etc.
- Senior students needing copies for their transcripts for college applications need to fill out a request form. (Located on the counter in the Registrar's office.) Please allow 3 days for processing.
- Please notify Registrar if your student will not be attending Tokay at the start of any school year.