- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
Letter of Recommendation
Letters of Recommendation are required as part of the application for entrance to most private colleges. They are also required for many scholarship applications. Please fill out the information on this Request Form and return it to your Counselor TWO WEEKS prior to the date it is due. If you have any questions, please see your Counselor.
Passwords to view grades and attendance can be accessed through the Aeries - Student Grade Access link. Stop by the Counseling Office to pick up your log in information.