- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
The ASVAB test will be given on Thursday, November 5 in the cafeteria during the first three periods. Please sign up in the Career Center, if interested. The ASVAB is a free career aptitude test and there is no military obligation. It is not open to freshmen.
Passwords to view grades and attendance can be accessed through the Aeries - Student Grade Access link. If you did not create an account last year using your own email and password, please stop by or contact the Counseling Office at 331-7878 to get your log in information.
Classroom presentations were made by the Counselors to all Freshman and Seniors, covering a range of topics from strategies for high school success to college and career opportunities after high school. Copies of those presentations are below. Numerous hyperlinks are contained in the presentations to give you and your student(s) direct access to a wealth of helpful websites.