- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
Scheduling & Planning 2016-17
Tokay High Counselors met with 9-11 grade students to help with the planning and scheduling of their 2016-2017 school year. Please select a presentation below.