- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
Passwords to view grades and attendance can be accessed through the Aeries - Student Grade Access link. Please stop by or contact the Counseling Office at 331-7878 to get your log in information.