- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
Scheduling & Planning 2016-17
Tokay High Counselors are currently making presentations and meeting with 9-11 grade students to help with the planning and scheduling of their 2016-2017 school year. Presentations will be added below as they become available.
The course descriptions contained in this catalog help students understand what each course offers and assists them in making their final selections for registration.