SAT Test Day:
- Admission Ticket (sign in to print ticket)
- Acceptable Photo ID
- Two No. 2 pencils
- An approved calculator
- A watch without an audible alarm
- A drink and/or snack for the break
Do Not Bring
- Tablets, computers, cameras, or most other electronic devices
- Highlighters, pens, colored pencils
- Books or papers
Be sure to review our phone and electronic device policy.
Get the test day checklist for more details.
- They should arrive at the test center by 7:45 a.m.
- The SAT with Essay ends between 12:50 and 1:20 p.m.
- The SAT without Essay ends between noon and 12:30 p.m.
- SAT Subject Tests end around 9:45 a.m., 11:15 a.m., or 12:30 p.m. depending on whether they are taking one, two, or three tests.
Canceling or Changing Test Date
If they are sick or unable to attend the SAT this Saturday, they should contact Customer Service to discuss their options.
Children Centered Careers and Occupational Opportunities
The Children-Centered Careers and Occupational Opportunities (C3O2) Academy offers an introduction to careers working with children of all ages. Students will study human development from birth through adolescence and will have many opportunities to work with children of all ages. Hands-on learning is a very important component of the Academy experience!
Please click on any of the links below to learn more about our program.